How far along? 18 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: A lot more than I thought! I went to the doctor and I was shocked. I’m not sure if I even want to disclose at this time. I’m blaming it on the massive amount of protein I’m eating for these babies!
Maternity clothes? I really need to buy some more stuff. My normal shirts are just not quite long enough.
Sleep: Still too much! The husband is still gone so I can be a total bed hog. I’m hoping he’ll finally be home this weekend, but I’ll miss spreading out!
Best moment this week: Watching Glee and when the girl had her baby it really sank in that I am going to have two of them in a few months. It just sort of became real to me at that moment and it was awesome!
Movement: I think I am, but I’m not sure. I think I’ll be one of those people that was feeling them for a while and didn’t realize it.
Food cravings: It depends on the day, but I’m loving dessert.
Gender: All went well at the doctor on Friday and we got a quickie u/s, but he couldn’t tell what they were. Oh well. I still love seeing them. Will know in 15 days! I had a dream it was two girls, but I also dreamt that I had a pain free labor and delivery.
Labor Signs: I hope not!
Belly Button in or out? It’s still pretty far in.
What I miss: Nothing really.
What I am looking forward to: Still finding out what bean and bear are!
Milestones: Almost half way there!
Realization of the week: I heard someone yelling “mom” in the movie theater on Saturday and realized that I’ll be a mom in a few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Moving right along! Yay! Almost halfway there.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait until you find out what bean and bear are! Wow, 18 weeks?! :) Too exciting.
ReplyDelete15 more days! I am so excited. :) The "realization of the week" made me smile. So incredibly sweet.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you're doing well! Enjoy that extra sleep, don't feel guilty about it. You'll look back on it fondly =) Look forward to hearing the big reveal!
ReplyDeletei felt the same feelings watching Quinn deliver during the Glee finale - I get so emotional now watching any type of deliveries on tv! Glad to hear all is going well with your pregnancy - re: the weight thing - don't fret too much about it! I was embarrassed the first time I got weighed but now I'm taking pride in the fact that I'm right on the money with the weight gain so that means that Sprout is doing well! And you have TWO cooking in there missy! So keep on eating! (nutritional stuff of course LOL)
ReplyDeleteI gained more weight in the beginning. Now it has slowed down.
ReplyDeleteI got very emotional watching Glee too.