I seriously cannot believe that we only have two more months left until B&G are one! Where has the time gone?
Here is a picture from their photo shoot. You can see the signs are just being eaten at this point.
G is crawling now and trying to pull himself up. B is pretty content army crawling (he's actually pretty fast!), but he is not even close to pulling up. I think he likes having mommy carrying him. And, I'm not exactly ready for two fast and mobile babies. He can take his time!
We've been getting out more in the mornings and I've been jogging/walking with them. It's been nice. I ran a 5K last weekend and I'm training for a 5 miler in October.
It doesn't seem possible that we'll be starting IUIs again in just three months. I think I'm finally ready. Well, I've always been ready to try, but I know that I would have been devastated if they didn't work a few months ago. Now, I'm at the point where I know I'll still feel 1,000% fulfilled if we don't succeed. I'll certainly be a bit sad if they don't, but I'm at the point where I can see what I have rather than focus on what I don't.
I could drone on about this forever, but it's late and I better catch some sleep before the fabulous wonder twins wake up at 6:30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks so much for your comment. Your children are adorable. I'm so impressed with your running abilities! I hope that when you do get back into iui's that it works for you.
ReplyDeleteLove how they're eating the sign! too funny!
ReplyDeleteAnd way to go on running! I can't wait to get back into shape:)
I'm proud of you for knowing what place you're in with the IUIs and all. Fingers crossed!!
That picture is adorable! I can't believe they're 10 months already, either.
ReplyDeleteHope the IUIs work but that's a great Zen way to be.
I love the picture! The LO eating the sign looks so happy and the other one is like, "hey, wait...I want to chew on that" =) GL on your IUI's. It sounds like you're in a great mental sapce for them!
ReplyDeleteThey are getting sooooo big! Big boys already:) so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI am so very excited for your new adventure, TTC 2.0. You go, Girl!