Friday (16 dpiui) I finally thought I started AF. But for the past three days I've only had dark brown spotting. Typically my cycles are awful, but this time I haven't had any cramping and my breast are still sore. Usually this goes away the first day of my cycle. I talked to the nurse and she said it might be because of the clomid, and I might just be having a strange cycle, but shouldn't I expect a bit more?
Anyway, I have a consult Feb. 2 to discuss next steps so I'm taking a break this month. I need some time off. Part of me just wants to stop right now and just be done with TTC forever, but I know that if I didn't give these last two IUIs a shot I would always wonder what if.
The boys are both finally getting a bit more stable with their walking so we got to play outside a bit yesterday. I think G will be my outside boy while B wasn't too sure about outdoor playtime.
B concentrating on walking:
G riding his new toy:
Where B stood most of the time outside:
Finally he decided to play a bit:
G just enjoying the freedom:
B really ready to go inside:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am sorry that you are having a weird cycle. Clomid did weird things to me too. I hope that your consultation will bring you a plan you are happy with!!
ReplyDeleteIck. Clomid can be a real, well, pain. One time it extended my LP from my normal 12 days to 15 with no apparent reason. Lots of tests, no positive. I still don't understand what was going on. Love those hats!
ReplyDelete