Monday, April 8, 2013

These are days, you'll remember

When I was in college I loved that song. I always knew they were going to be days I would look back on fondly.

Now I find myself listening to the song again for different reasons. For each day that I find myself exhausted and just hoping to survive until bedtime I know someday I'll look back and only remember the happy moments.

Where have I been? Well a few weeks ago all of the kids has a crazy cold. I caught it, but couldn't shake it. I ended up on an antibiotic a few weeks later and then just last week driving to church for Easter Brendan threw up and threw up at least once a day for six days. Katie had a touch of it too and it seems like G is finally cutting his last two molars very, very slowly!

My sister also had her baby on March 22. I haven't had the chance to meet him since we've had so much sickness, but I hope to in a few weeks.

During all of this I took up running again a few times a week, got a long overdue (9 months) cut and color and a few new clothes. I feel like a new woman!

Hopefully I can resume some type of regular updates now. I'm hoping to train for a half marathon this summer so I'm not sure how exciting those updates will be!

Here are a few pics of us enjoying the spring like weather.





4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that everything is going well. Such cute photos. Good luck with the half marathon training. I need to get back to running, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! Hope you're all healthy and not teething soon. Good luck on the training too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best luck with the training plan! and yay! for a mini-makeover:)
    The kiddos are super cute, I can't believe how big the boys got! Little Miss is so sweet snuggling in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Such sweet pics!

    I hope you're all finally feeling better. Blech!

    That's great about running!

    And, yay for the hair redo! I desperately need to do so, too. It's been 9 months for me, too. It's getting to the point where, whenever I take a shower, I just want to grab the scissors and cut!!

    ReplyDelete