Sunday, June 30, 2013

Has it really been a month

Since I updated this thing? Yikes! What can I say, life has been insane as usual.

Katie had her six month appointment and is a whopping 15 pounds 15 ounces and 26.5 inches long. She had her six months shots and it was a bit of a bumpy night, but we've recovered and back to normal with the addition of solids. It seems weird to be making baby food again.

Hard to believe the dynamic duo will be three in October. And OMG they are the best of friends. Having twins is so paying off now. They play together non stop and it is the cutest thing ever. They are talking loads and having little conversations. Sometimes I think I could die from the cuteness.

In other news, my husband accepted a new job and it looks like we're on the move again. I don't know how it's going to go. We're back by where I grew up in a small town and it's going to be loads different. I'm excited for the kids to see their grandparents more, but a bit sad to leave our home. It's all overwhelming and bittersweet and I'm all over the place with it right now.

I promise I'll try to update more, but I say that every time. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have so much going on! It's no wonder you haven't found time to update us. Happy all the kiddos are doing well. Love that the boys are playing together tons. Good luck with the move, so stressful {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely cannot wait until our boys are doing that, too! They're starting -- it's amazing to see them start to actually laugh at each other and play. It's SO cute. I just love it.

    Can't believe Katie is already 6 months! Where on earth does the time go?

    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete