I realized I left off 1dpiui of what ended up being a 50+ day cycle. I was hoping to try a hybrid clomid and injectible cycle this month and the doctor was on board, but at the last minute they wanted a repeat HSG and sonigram of my uterus. I decided to move on from this clinic. I'm waiting to hear back from my original RE for a referral. I would like to try a few more times and then move on.
In bigger news, the boys turn 4 on Friday! They started pre-k this year. Their school pictures were adorable!
Seriously when did they get so big! G is finally potty trained. Brendan is like 50/50 still. I think it's a combination of his speech delay and stubborness.
Katie is 21 months.
The boys were enrolled in a sports class at the YMCA that Katie like more than Brendan. This kid knows what she wants.
Life has been really just kind of on auto pilot since our move in January and that's been nice!
If anyone is on Instagram, I'm at lifewithtwinsplusone. I post more pics there!
Oh, and I forgot to add that I completed my first half marathon two weeks ago! I'm really enjoying the training and running this distance and hope to complete two a year.



ACK! So cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they're 4! Of course, I can't believe mine are 2 1/2, either, and that would make sense...
Good luck with the next steps. I was wondering what had happened after the 1dpIUI!
Awesome on the 1/2 marathon!!!
My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following... Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,
ReplyDelete