I’ve been a little MIA the past few weeks. Sorry about that. Mr. W was out of town and then working all sorts of crazy hours and I have been packing away for our move this weekend. Not that I’m packing all too fast these days.
In addition to all of that, my sister gets married in nine days and UPS lost my dress! Can you even believe it? So, I just got the replacement dress (thank goodness!) and it’s in for tons of alterations. I just had to find shoes and a new bra. I think I’m done with all of that (fingers crossed). UPS thinks that the label must have fallen off the package. I’ve never had them lose anything before. I’m just glad that we’ve gotten it resolved (I’m pretty sure my sister is even more relieved).
So, we’ll be closing on our house tomorrow. Moving our apartment stuff Saturday / Sunday and then on Monday / Tuesday we get all of our things that have been in storage for a year. Hello king size bed, new fridge and new washer and dryer. Yay!
Then I think on the weekend of the 25th we’ll finally start getting the nursery together. I can’t wait to do that!
On a sadder note, my “little sister” that I mentioned a few weeks ago that got her BFP after years of trying/treatments lost her little bean. The news really got me down for quite some time. I just want to drive to her and give her a huge hug, but I hate knowing that just seeing me would cause her so much pain. It just makes me so damn mad to know that people try so hard to have a family, finally get what they are so deserving of, and have it all ripped away. I hate knowing that when I’m getting my morning coffee, or I’m at the grocery store there is probably someone looking at me and feeling sad because they are struggling. I hate knowing that I’m causing someone so much pain. And there are times that it makes me sad that I know that I have probably denied myself a lot of the excitement of pregnancy because I carry around so much guilt. I miss the innocence.
Whew! This was a little long winded. I’m thinking of all of you and praying for you all of the time. I’ll probably be a little MIA again for the next week, but I hope to have an update soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your sister.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your little sister...TTC is so rarely fair =( Happy the issue with the dress got resolved in time for the alterations to be done. Congratulations on your house closing, I bet it's going to feel great to get all your things back out of storage and be able to work on the nursery! Can't wait to see pics.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your little sister. That is so hard. I know it has to be tough not to feel guilty, but try not to. We're so happy for you out here in blogland. And, yes, out there in the real world no one knows what you've been through. But, it's OK.
ReplyDeleteYay for the closing and moving!!!
I am sorry about your friend. I hope you may find some way to comfort her. I realize it is such a hard situation.
ReplyDeleteOn a brighter note. Congrats on your new home! I am sure it will be much fun to build your nest at the new place. I can hardly wiat to see pics! Yay!