Wednesday, August 25, 2010

28 Weeks

I went in for the wonder twins growth scan today and was surprised to learn that Baby A is weighing in at 3lb 6 oz and Baby B is not far behind at 3lb 3 oz.  The doctor said that even if they slow down their rate of growth we'll be in good shape.  He even pushed back the week I have to start their non stress tests since they were so big. Oh, and Baby A is still head down while B is now totally sideways.

Pregnancy is going well still.  I'm having more difficulty moving around, but that is to be expected since I am carrying as much baby as some people are at 40 weeks! I'm just praying that we make it to 38 weeks without bed rest!

Below is a photo of me from this past weekend.  I am getting really big and I can't imagine how big this belly is going to get.




In other news, my "little sister" from my sorority in college finally got her BFP.  She and her husband have been trying for over three years and had gone through many procedures.  I'm so very happy for them.

5 comments:

  1. What a great belly bump!! And oh my babies are getting big - good job momma! :) Hope the next weeks ahead are uneventful and you can stay away from bedrest! Great news about your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those babies are growing away! Glad your little sis got a BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking so adorable!! :) Those babies are growing so great. I'm so glad to hear it!

    Yay for your little sis! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good mama! Happy the wonder twins are doing well =) Congratulations to your little sister too, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete