My official due date was yesterday! I can't believe the boys have been with us for four weeks now!
Last night they spent the night in their crib. I have them sharing for now. I'll move one into the other crib when they get a bit bigger. They slept pretty well. They were still up every three hours, but I was able to get them back to sleep faster. This might have just been luck though. I'll probably get more sleep once I stop staring that the video monitor to check on them. I need to figure out whether or not to get one more when we move them into individual cribs, or if I'll just use the sound monitor. Thank goodness my SIL lent us the video one. It has been so nice!
I ordered On Becoming Babywise today. I'm also ready a sleep training book for twins. We'll see if they help at all. I think they'll sleep more at night when they are ready. They're still quite young.
Friday is their one month check up with the pediatrician. I'm curious to see how much they'll weigh in at!
I had a tiny photo shoot with the boys today. It's hard to get a photo of both of them looking at the same place at the same time! I took them today since they were wearing the cute outfits my sister just got them. I can't believe they are still in newborn sizing, but I think we'll be moving into three months soon!
I better sign off. I was thinking of taking the boys for a walk, but I kind of want to just take a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such cuties! Glad the sleep thing is working pretty well.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I love that picture. Happy four weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, what cute little guys!!! Those outfits are great =) Happy to hear that night one in the crib went well. I couldn't live without my video monitor and Kylie is almost 6 months old. It saves me so many trips up and down the stairs to check on her. Sometimes she makes so many sounds in her sleep that would have me come running but with the video I can see she's sleeping away...but making crazy noises all the same =)
ReplyDeleteDawn, they are SOOO cute!! I love their outfits!
ReplyDelete