Sunday, November 14, 2010

On our own!

Well, my mother and father just left so Mr. W and I are officially flying solo with the boys.   I've spent part of this afternoon getting their room ready so they can sleep in their cribs.  I'm hoping the transition will help us all sleep better.  I'm keeping their rock and plays in our room though just in case I need to bring them in. G has a stuffy nose and the rock and play has a nice back to keep him on an incline, but the Mr has a cold and I don't think I want them in the same room.  I'm hoping that this transition might help them settle into a routine.

Hopefully I can pop on more now that I have my computer back!

Here is a photo of the boys at three weeks on their play mat. They LOVE it. I'll have to take some pictures in a few days for their one month birthday.  I can't believe it's been a month.  Time is really going by too fast!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your own. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I'm sure you and the Mr will do great on your own. GL with operation crib.

    ReplyDelete