I am too tired to think of a creative title! Work has been kicking my butt a little bit. I'm so fortunate to be able to work from home and have my days with the boys, but working six days a week and staying up until almost midnight only to get up and take care of two little ones is making me sleepy. So, I try to take a nap in the afternoon when they do which leaves me with what feels like no time to update this thing. Not that I was great at updating before work!
My old job was in marketing and I'm starting to debate on whether or not I could try to start a little consulting business so I can make my own hours. I'm just not even sure where to start.
My parents are coming down this weekend so it'll be nice to have the extra set of hands. I think I might even take advantage of their babysitting offers and go to the movies with Mr. W. I would love to see the final HP movie! I saw most of them in the theater with the exception of the last one since the boys were just newborns. It would be nice to go out together.
My dad's birthday is on Sunday. I was thinking about making him a cake and then it hit me that the babies will be nine months on Sunday as well. Nine months? Crazy!! I can't believe there are only three more months before they are a year. When they were first born and people told me it went by fast I thought they were crazy, but that was during a lot of sleep deprivation. Now I can't believe how fast it really does go.
We now have four teeth between the two. Each has their two bottom teeth.
Here they are playing together this Sunday:
Toy stealing:
G is really trying to get this crawling thing down:
I tried to comment on some blogs the other day and kept getting error messages! Hopefully this is resolved now.
I suppose I should get back to work! Night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry the work thing is so exhausting! I can't imagine trying to combine all the things you're doing right now. I hope you're able to take advantage of your parents while they're there!!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing such a great job at working and keeping up with the boys! Seriously I don't know how you do it. Love the pictures =) I thought people were smoking something when they said time flew by with an infant...but now that my *gulp* toddler is 13.5 months I understand.
ReplyDeleteBlogger was acting up for me too. I finally resorted to using a setting in internet explorer that doesn't save any cookies. I think that the html on some blogs might cause the issue. You can go to "Safety" -> "InPrivate browsing" and it'll open up a new window that doesn't have any temp files saved. Worked for me...GL!
It's been a while since I've checked in! The boys are so adorable! Good luck when you start back up in October.
ReplyDelete