Friday, February 3, 2012

A new plan

So, I met with the RE last night and overall I'm happy with the plan. The next cycle I will take 150 mg of clomid since my lining was fine, and do a repeat HSG to flush the tubes and recheck that there aren't any blockages. I'll also take the clomid days 3 - 7 rather than 4 - 8 to see if that gives me another mature follie. I'm shooting for two.

Our last chance cycle will be injects. She told me that they could also see how much donated medicine we could use to offset the cost which is nice. Hopefully we don't even have to worry about this option. Ha!

Oh, and she said the "maybe you'll get pregnant this off cycle." I just said, I hear it works that way for some people, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I wish. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good new plan. Keeping things crossed you are one of those off cycle BFP stories =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this plan! Fingers crossed for a great next cycle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a good plan to me. Fingers crossed that it works - or that you get a surprise before you even get to the plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great plan. And, plans are ALWAYS good to have! Crossing everything for you!!

    ReplyDelete