I feel like I'm going to blink and summer will be over. Not that I will miss the heat. I'm more fond of winter than summer, I think. I might be unusual though. Though I will probably go stir crazy being stuck inside this winter so maybe I should just be quiet.
On Tuesday the boys turned 21 months. How is this even possible? They are going to be two before I know it! It's crazy. This year went by so fast. They are so much fun. I love watching them chase each other around the house. They go from being best friends to being mortal enemies back to being best friends all in about three minutes. Many days I'm still amazed that they are mine!
I'm 17 weeks pregnant this week. I'm amazed that I'm only three weeks away from being half baked. Our anatomy scan isn't for another month. Our hospital is crazy busy and that is the first we could be seen. I can't wait to see this lo again and see whether or not the early gender determination u/s was accurate.
So far a singleton pregnancy has been really easy. Not that the pregnancy was hard with the boys. This one is just less physically taxing. I've gained less than half the amount of weight this time which I think is helping me feel better. I'm just very, very tired. I think that's to be expected while pregnant and caring for toddler twins though. No more glorious pregnancy naps. Sigh! I miss those for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes! Happy the boys are doing great and the enemy to friends time frame sounds about right ;-) Look forward to hearing about your scan...and the confirmation of course!
ReplyDelete