Well the stitches came out almost a week ago, but I'm horrible at updates! Labor Day weekend we went to my parent's house to see my Dad who is slowly recovering from surgery. It has actually become quite harder to travel with the kiddos since they are getting really bad about sleeping in new places. B actually was up from 10:30 p - 3:30 a then fell asleep and was up for the day at 6:30. I was one tired lady. Sunday night was better, thankfully.
We came home on Monday and G went in for his stitch removal on Tuesday. So happy those are out and he is on the road to recovery. I'm beginning to think he is my accident prone kiddo. Sigh.
Last Wednesday I headed back to stroller strides and it is so nice to work out again, but I can tell I took four months off. Wow! I feel my muscles burn with every activity. I guess being pregnant and the extra 12 pounds are not helping either.
Oh, and last Wednesday was the viability day milestone. I remember this feeling like it took forever with the boys and I can't believe it's already here this time around. Of course, I want to keep this one cooking for another 14 weeks. I guess we should start figuring out the nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy G is now stitch free! Good for you for keeping up with exercise during this last 14 weeks...wow, that sounds close =)
ReplyDelete