So, as a distraction and as an effort to drop the 30 "trying for a baby" pounds recently gained, I am training for a 10K. I've only done a 5K so this should be interesting. I just signed up for a 5K in March and am looking for a 10K in the June timeframe. I'm hoping that this race will turn into a nice ttc distraction (who am I kidding, I'm hoping I'm knocked up before either race!).
For those night time runs I ordered this:
It's a cool hat that has a flashlight built in. Since I'll be running with my dogs I need everything to be as hands free as possible.
These are the things I'm using to motivate me. Does anybody else have anything that motivates them to stay or get healthy?


I recently started running in the early fall and I really have grown to love it. It's a really great outlet for all of my anger and frustration about TTC. And I love that hat! What an awesome idea!
ReplyDelete