Monday, October 17, 2011

One Year Ago

I can't believe this day has come. My babies are a year old today! I know everyone says it, but I just can't believe it has been a year since the came into our lives.



Yesterday we had a small gathering for my husband's family. I made these beautiful cupcakes!


Today we read their birthday cards from their grandparents:


Then a walk completed the day:


For some reason I didn't want to put them into bed tonight. I wanted to just snuggle with them all day. I would have thought I would have felt more like that yesterday.

Oh, and this morning I went for my baseline u/s and bloodwork and picked up my clo.mid for this cycle. It seemed so weird to be officially hopping back on the TTC train on their birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday beautiful boys! Good job on the cupcakes mama =) Wishing you lots of luck on the TTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little ones!!! I cannot believe it's been a year already, either!

    I think this is an auspicious day to get back to TTC again!! Wishing you so much luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday adorable boys!!!

    The time goes so fast! Your cupcakes look yummy! :) Wishing you tons of luck this month!

    ReplyDelete