I’m sitting here ready to give myself my trigger shot for an IUI on Friday. I only had one follie today which is good since we would like to have just one more, but part of me was hoping for two to increase our chances of success. I did something I normally would never do and looked up my EDD if we were successful and it is July 20 which is my parent’s wedding anniversary. It would be neat to start the cycle on B&G’s birthday and having and EDD of my parent’s anniversary.
Part of me is worried though because my sister hasn’t gotten pregnant again since her loss this spring and her due date is looming. I think it’ll be so hard for her if I get pregnant, but I still want to try since my 35th birthday is this March. I’m really praying that she gets her BFP soon.
In B&G news, G took three steps this weekend, but we haven’t had a repeat performance. He just isn’t confident in his abilities yet, but he cruises the furniture all day long. He’s getting some molars now and is in so much pain. Poor little guy! B still is up to six teeth with two more to go. He doesn’t seem to be in too much pain though. Fingers crossed he keeps it up!
In sad news, my father was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer. They were able to remove the tumor from his colon, but the cancer has spread to his liver and there were too many tumors to remove. He has a PET scan on Friday to see if it has spread anywhere else and will start chemo soon. Any prayers for a miracle are welcome.
I think that is sort of it for the big news right now. Needless to say there has been a lot going on right now.

Yay for the trigger shot!! Wishing you lots of luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm am sending all the prayers I have for your father. I'm so sorry.
Wow, so much going on! I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad {{{HUGS}}} Lots of PTs for him and your whole family.
ReplyDeleteSounds like your going to be extra busy with some walking kiddos soon =) Fun! GL on your IUI, keeping everything crossed.
So sorry to hear about your father. Sending you many, many ((hugs)).
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your IUI! I hope you're lucky on the first try again.