I decided to go in for an ultrasound this Friday. I figured it would be best to follow their new system. I agree that it seems like they must have had something bad happen with some ectopic pregnancies.
I did decide to forgo the bloodwork today and go to my stroller strides class instead. I was pretty comfortable with the way my numbers were climbing so I thought the ultrasound would be good enough on Friday. It was nice to get a work out in! I'm not going to be able to go to class for the next two weeks so I need to figure out how not to get too out of shape while traveling.
Speaking of traveling, I think I posted a few weeks ago that I had a potential job opportunity. I will be starting consulting work next week! Yay! I'll be remote and working part time. I can't wait to have my nights and weekends mostly free again. I'm very excited!
I think that pretty much sums up what's happening in my life right now. Hopefully we see a nice little sac on Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you made the right call. A sneak peek is always cool and it's good to know the little bean landed in the right spot, if nothing else. Plus they can do blood work Friday if they really want to and it saves the drive for today. Happy you got to enjoy your stroller strides class =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new consulting gig! I bet it's going to make a HUGE difference not to be working nights and weekends.
Cant' wait to hear from you Friday!
I too think you made the right decision. I know at first I wanted a later u/s but then I regretted my decision and called to move my appointment a few days earlier! I can not wait to hear!
ReplyDeleteA big congratulations on your new job! Very cool!!
Definitely sounds like a good decision. Always nice to get a sneak peek!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome about the new job!!!