Yesterday I had IUI number four. Sadly, I'm not sure what the numbers were, but oh well. Yesterday, I came home and took a nice long nap while the boys slept. Today I took a little snooze again. I'm digging to find some motivation to keep working out during the 2WW. I always feel like I want to ease up and relax, but I know that it isn't necessary.
So, now the lovely wait begins. At least I have a trip home next week to take my mind off things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope that your 2WW goes by fast and you have great news in the end! I rarely knew my numbers and it helped me to stress a little less. Hope you have fun on your trip home next week!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a quick and easy 2ww with an amazing ending.
ReplyDeleteA trip during the TWW? Good planning my friend! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you =)
ReplyDeleteKeeping everything humanly possible crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteEverything's crossed for you...way to relax, too!!
ReplyDelete