I had my n/t scan last week at 13w 1d. Baby 3 was measuring a few days ahead with a hr of 153. Baby was pretty calm, but the tech got the measurement 3 times. They ranged from 1.8mm - 2.5mm. The cut off for my doctor is 3mm. I thought it was interesting how varied the measurements were, but the measurements are in millimeters so I can see why. I should find out the results in a few days. Overall, I'm pleased since the baby was measuring a few days ahead and there was a nasal bone present and the measurement was below the cutoff.
I have tried to be more calm this pregnancy since it is 99.99% likely this is my last one unless a miracle occurs. So far, so good. I have some freak out days, but I think I have been good. Maybe I'll get the Doppler for the bumpy days!
In B&G news, we went to Gettysburg yesterday. They had fun just running free, but their unfit mother forgot sunscreen and we had to limit their sun exposure quite a bit. Here they are with their confederate and union hats. I call it "brothers, divided". Not the best photo, but it is almost impossible to get them in the same shot.
A quick update on my sister. They said the cyst was functional so they cleared her for clomid and a trigger shot.
One last thing, we found out my father will have to have a liver resection. Any prayers for a successful surgery are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay for a good NT scan! I hope the rest of the results are good, too!
ReplyDeleteAnd, glad to hear that your sister's cyst won't stop the process. I don't think I ever managed to reply before (I tried but kept having problems posting). I had lots of cysts every time from clomid and a very very thin lining. Femara didn't give me cysts but it also didn't give me as many follicles -- but I'd guess they were more useful follicles since the others just turned into cysts...
Thinking of your dad!!