Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cyst question

My sister has been TTC since her loss over a year ago with no luck. Right now she hasn't gone to the RE since they don't have IF coverage. They have determined she isn't ovulating. She did one round of clomid and had a cyst and just did a month of BCP and now has a cyst on the other ovary.

What do you think they'll do now? Another round of BCP? But it doesn't seem like it is suppressing her enough. I recommended she take femara instead of clomid to help with the cysts. I thought that has helped some other bloggers.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Femara might be a good option since it produces one follicle instead of multiple. If it was the same cyst that just wouldn't go away I'd say that they would need to drain it. But it sounds like it's different cysts...and getting them even on BCPs...that's a tough one. I'm not sure what they'll do. Probably just more BCPs until she's clear of cysts is my best guess. Good luck to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea but wish her the best. It's SOOO hard not knowing what's wrong or what to do next :(

    ReplyDelete