Sunday, October 10, 2010

35 Weeks

I'm officially 35 weeks tomorrow.  I started my non-stress tests this week and was admitted both times with high blood pressure.  My fingers are crossed that I can keep it down enough to not have to stay all day on Tuesday, but I'm packing my bag today just in case.  I have to do the 24 hour urine test again as well as a precaution.  Which means I'll have to find a way to be discreet about it at work.  Yuck!

I'm officially at the point where I'm super uncomfortable. But I'm measuring at about 43 weeks so that is to be expected. I'm just taking lots of baths to help ease the aches and pains.  I'm just so ready to meet these boys!

This weekend has been a nice relaxing one at least.  We went out last night to celebrate my brother in law passing the bar exam.  Today, I got up with the dogs at 7:00, but went back to bed to watch television.  Mr. W decided to go into work for a few hours so I decided to sleep and didn't wake up until 11:00. It was glorious.  I'm taking advantage of sleeping in while I still can.

I suppose I should go pack that bag and hang up the rest of the baby gear.  I'm going to try to sneak in a bit of a soak before dinner too.  Where did this day go?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they will be here really soon!! Good luck these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're doin great mama! Enjoy all the sleep you can bank up =) Hope things go well tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete