So there is a possibility that I’m growing two babies! I’m only at 5w2d right now so there wasn’t a whole lot to see, but they saw two sacs. I go back on next Friday for a second u/s. I’m hoping at 6w4d they’ll be able to see a bit more.
For now I’m just going to try to relax and enjoy it. Whatever happens is out of my hands and I want to be excited instead of nervous right now. Of course that can pretty much change hourly. Actually, I’m too tired to even think about much this afternoon. I stayed up until 10:00 last night watching Lost and I’m paying the price today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Woo-hoo for two little beans in there!!! Can't wait to hear what you see next Friday...now go get a nap girly =)
ReplyDeleteYayayay!!!:) how exciting:)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Looking forward to next Friday!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for the two beans!!! :) Told you that nurse was crazy about low numbers! ;) Can't wait for the next updates!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Twins would be so exciting. Can't wait to hear about what happens next Friday!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! That is so exciting!!! We saw both babies during the ultrasound at 7 weeks. My fingers are crossed for your next u/s!
ReplyDeleteDawn - so great to hear you had a good u/s!! And WOW two sacs!!! soososos exciting -can't wait to hear the news next week! One hurdle crossed - NEXT!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the twins...how wonderful! I hear you about "try to relax and enjoy it" and "that it is out of your hands"...I am trying very hard to live that "motto" myself daily. Sending you prayers as we both move along this journey to motherhood.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I go to bed most nights by 9 p.m...can't keep my darn eyes open.