I must confess that I am already an overprotective mom! I went three days with the audio monitor before I broke down and ordered a video one with two cameras so I can see the boys in their cribs, but I took it to the next level last night and ordered an angelcare monitor. G is a very spitty uppy baby and I am so freaked out that he might spit up and choke on it and I won't hear him so I ordered the monitor to track his breathing. I did only order the basic monitors that have the alarm so you would need another monitor to hear the audio so I don't feel as bad.
What am I going to be like when they get older? Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I imagine that this is how I'm going to be. :)
ReplyDeleteWe have both the angel care and video monitors too, you'll love them!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL we have angelcare too but I have to say, I hardly use it because I feel like i can hear him all the time (i'm a light sleeper) Wishing you are your family a Happy 2011!
ReplyDeleteHow do you like the angel care monitor? Are you glad you bought it? I am thinking of getting one too but have not ordered it yet.
ReplyDeleteI love the monitor. I can finally sleep (well, as much as I can between feedings!). I love not being constantly paranoid and it was money well spent!
ReplyDelete