Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching Up

The holiday season kicked my butt. First the boys went from six hours of sleep to not sleeping much at all. I have kicked their bedtime back to 8:00 ish and it has helped the past two nights, but now I'm doing a 3:30 a.m. feeding instead of a 6:00 a.m. feeding. I'm beginning to think I need to just get up after this feeding and start exercising again since I can't easily fall back asleep. I could also use the time to clean my house!

Not much new to report, for Christmas we went to my parents, for the New Year I had a friend come visit. I feel like I'm just treading water right now with house stuff, but I think that is because I've been so sleep deprived.  I'm hoping that the new schedule works and I start to feel like myself again.

I also am going to start to try to figure out what to do for work.  I need to get out of the house a bit. I need to be bringing in some type of income, and I think I need to have some time to get out and work. I may regret this when and if I find something though. Sigh.

I'm trying to think of some fun things to do with the boys. I can't wait until they are a bit more interactive.  They are social smiling, but I can't wait for them to giggle and play! I sometimes feel like I'm not doing enough with them right now.

Okay so I'm completely rambling! I'm going to blame my mush brain!

Here are some shots of the boys from yesterday:


B found his wrist and thinks it is delish:

G is determined to lose his scowly baby reputation:

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the sleep deprivation, that is SO hard. Hope the new schedule works out and you are feeling better soon. I'm sure you're doing enough with your little guys. That age is hard to do a lot but just talking to them, reading and showing them how things work is a lot for their little brains to take in. Good luck finding the right work situation!

    ReplyDelete