Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need a vacation!

This white stuff has got to go! I'm very thankful that I was able to work from home today, but I don't know what will happen tomorrow.  I think it'll be a pretty crappy commute.  I'm hoping our parking lot gets plowed at some point.  I haven't bothered to dig our my car because I know it will just get buried again.  Oh well, I'll just go with the flow.

In other news I'll take my third day of clom.id tonight. I've noticed I've been hotter, but I don't know if they are hot flashes or the heater is just turned up.  Ha ha.  I go back on February 18th to see how I'm progressing.  I'm going to use my CBEFM until then.  Is it okay to use it on the mid?

I kind of go from day to day thinking this will be successful to thinking it won't and we are destined for a long ttc journey.  I pray that this will be it for us, but we'll see. Has anyone ever had a successful first iui?

Time to go take my medicine!

5 comments:

  1. I wasn't that lucky but I know there are many lucky IUI#1's. I hope you will be one of them;) FX for your cycle!
    As for the CBEFM I think you can still use it unless you are taking estrogen (Estrace) pills bc those can set it off (regular OPK's would still work in that case).
    My follie check is also on the 18th, Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can work from home again on Thursday or at least have an ok commute. I still can't believe all the roads they closed!

    Good luck with your Clom.id! I sure hope it does the trick for you this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to work from home again today. I can't believe how bad the weather is up there. Insane!

    Good luck with the rest of the Clomid! Using the CBEFM should be okay. I'm excited for your upcoming appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My follie check is the 18th, too! :) Looks like we'll have a lot of us gearing up for IUIs around the same time!! Woohoo for buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this snow crazy? My work was closed for the second day in a row today. I hope you were able to work from home again today.

    My follie check is on the 16th, so I'm just a couple days ahead of you. Good luck! I hope this IUI is the only one you'll need! :)

    ReplyDelete